The current focal figure!
Hon. Evans Mawira Kaaria, who serves as the Member of County Assembly for Mitunguu Ward and also holds the position of Leader of the Majority party is anticipated to present a motion for the impeachment of H.E Governor Kawira Mwangaza today during the Meru County Assembly session.
The assembly intends to impeach Governor Mwangaza based on seven allegations, which include the following:
1. Mishandling and improper use of county funds.
2. Engaging in nepotism and unethical actions unrelated to the role.
3. Bullying, defaming, and belittling other political leaders.
5. Showing disrespect for the court.
6. Unlawfully naming a public road after a spouse.
7. Demonstrating contempt for the Assembly.