Judy Muthoni, the mother to a two year old boy who had a fork Jembe Logged in his skull has shared the devastating news that her son passed on while undergoing surgery.The news of the young boy spread all over social media today, after reports that he had not received any treatment despite being in the facility for long hours.Netizens had criticized the hospital for keeping the young boy in waiting considering the painful unfortunate condition he was in.The boy, who was accidentally hit with a fork Jembe by his brother while playing had first been rushed at Thika Level five hospital, however he was transferred to Kenyatta National Hospital for surgery since he was in a critical condition.After an uproar on social media over the doctors at KNH taking long to attend to the two year old, the hospital had released a statement claiming he had lost alot of blood and the procedure he required was delicate.”The patient had lost a lot of blood, and as a result, the clotting process was not occurring as expected, thereby delaying the surgical procedure as this would have been dangerous to the patient.”Confirming the news of her son’s death, the mother blamed the doctors for taking too long to conduct the procedure. Picture courtesy NG

Shares
  • getufmradio
  • getufmradio

Share This

Share this post with your friends!

Share This

Share this post with your friends!